Come work as an electrician at an established company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished industry leaders.
Canyon State Electric has been in the electrical contracting industry for nearly 40 years and has consistently been recognized by The Business Journal as one of the top electrical contractors in Arizona.
• We're expanding and looking for individuals who want a stable, long-term career, not just a job
• Teammates are viewed as family members
• Nearly half of our staff has been with the company for at least 4 years
We're looking for all skill levels of electricians (Apprentice, Journeyman, and Foreman). Must have a high school diploma or GED, reliable transportation, and your own tools. New electricians typically earn $12/hour. Experienced electricians can earn up to $35/hour.
NOW OFFERING A $1,000 SIGNING BONUS IF HIRED AS A JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN!!! In order to qualify for the bonus, you must provide a current state issued (any state) Journeyman License at the time of interview.
• Full benefits package (health, dental, etc.)
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
• Career training
• Team building events
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Top pay and benefits
• Fun, family-oriented culture
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Opportunities to give back to the community
We are conducting a hiring fair on Saturday, December 9th starting promptly at 8:00am. Come for an immediate interview and to learn more about our company.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT, PLEASE CALL 602-437-3088.
If you are unable to attend, please submit your resume for review.