MARINERS' HOSPITALITY JOB FAIR DATES:
Thursday, March 1st, 10 am - 3 pm
Tuesday, March 6th, 3 pm - 8 pm
Saturday, March 10th, 10 am - 4 pm
Tuesday, March 13th, 10 am - 3 pm
Friday, March 16th, 10 am - 3 pm
1250 First Avenue South, Seattle
Centerplate is the food service provider for Safeco Field, home of Major League Baseball's Seattle Mariners. Choose a career where your thoughtful hospitality and expert delivery of service makes it better to be there. Centerplate, the catering and food/beverage provider proudly serving Safeco Field, has part-time seasonal opportunities available for the following positions:
• Concession Stand Workers (Quick Serve Hospitality)
• Cooks/Prep Cooks/Grill Cooks
• Suite Attendants and Runners
• Warehouse Crew
• Restaurant Servers, Bussers, Hosts, and Expos
• In-Seat Order Takers and Runners
• Laundry Staff
• Draft Beverage Techs
• SUPERVISORS IN ALL ASPECTS OF HOSPITALITY
Some positions are entry-level and require little more than enthusiasm. Others require more extensive experience. If you have a proven and stable work history, can meet the minimum company requirements relative to the application process (noted below), and can demonstrate experience in one of the above-mentioned hospitality positions, we would love to see you at one of our job fairs!
• Ability to count (simple mathematical calculations, to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and accurately make change involving large sums of money, working with POS and digital register. (Cash handling positions)
• Ability to utilize a calculator, change counters and manually count and accurately make change for transactions involving large sums of money. (Cash handling positions)
• Ability to work under pressure and independently in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• Age 18 or older and Age 21 or older. (Positions that handle/sell alcohol)
• Basic knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits and familiarity with standard drink recipes. (Bartenders/Quick Serve)
• Demonstrated ability to understand, follow and effectively implement written and verbal instructions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of job relevant experience.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
• Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays
• Strong skills for providing guest service with keen ability to connect easily with customers.
• Washington State Food Handler's Permit and Washington State MAST Permit. (Positions that handle/sell alcohol)
"Making it better to be there since 1929."™
Centerplate is an Equal Opportunity Employer