Centerplate at BB&T Center, home of the Florida Panthers, is currently looking for Teammates to Join our Part-Time Staff for the 2017/2018 Season!
• Daytime Kitchen Prep/Cooks
• Daytime Housekeeping
• Daytime Cashiers
• Daytime Warehouse Runners
• Event Kitchen Prep/Cooks for Upscale Clubs and Concession Stands
• Event Dishwashers
• Event Cashiers and Supervisors
• Event Barbacks and Bartenders
• Event Runners
• Event Hostess and Bussers
Centerplate Managers will be accepting applications and conducting interviews on site during the event.
Monday, September 18, 2017
10:00am -- 7:00 pm
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
10:00 am -- 7:00pm
Enter through Gate 7 off of 136th Street (Panther Parkway) and follow the perimeter road to the backside of the arena. Enter in through the Security. There will be staff to direct you to the Centerplate office.
Bring your updated resume!
• High School Diploma/GED and interest to work in food & beverage in a sports/entertainment environment.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Hours include days, nights, weekend and possibly holidays with up to 20+ hours per week.
• These are part-time/seasonal non-benefit earning positions.