This is not your average warehouse opportunity. We have a high bar for hiring and in return, you can expect great things at Classic Accessories. Aside from our competitive pay and team minded managers, you will be spoiled with free tickets to sporting events, monthly monetary bonuses, free swag, after hour events, coffee trucks, free lunches, and ongoing recognition prizes. We have kicked off a mentoring program that will allow you to begin developing yourself to not only move up, but explore opportunities at corporate. Nothing makes us happier than hiring from within, so you show up for us and we will help you move your career in an exciting direction.
We are growing incredibly quickly--so much so that we are moving into a state of the art, brand new warehouse (twice our current size) in February. We need smart, hardworking, reliable employees to contribute to our team, allowing us all to grow.
If you are reliable, have a strong aptitude to learn and want to push yourself in an environment where smart work pays off, please come see us.
January 18th between 11am-1pm we are hosting our first ever job fair. This will give you a chance to meet members of the warehouse team, hear more about what we are doing at Classic Accessories, see what we do on the corporate side, enjoy a free lunch and apply for a position in the warehouse. If there is mutual interest, expect things to move quickly.
What: Classic Accessories Job Fair--Lunch on us!
Where: 22640 68th Ave South Kent, WA 98032
When: January 18th from 11am-1pm
Contact information included
Title: Warehouse Associate Department: Operations
Supervisor: Warehouse Supervisor
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
1. Takes the lead from the Warehouse Supervisor who provides guidance and structure for the daily run of business.
2. Picks, packs, ships and stages orders.
3. Labels, weighs, measures and records orders.
4. Verifies physical orders against written documentation and loads onto trucks.
5. Inspects forklifts and maintains log.
6. Unloads containers and verifies receiving documents to physical goods received.
7. Stores received goods using standard inventory instructions or specific direction received from the Warehouse Supervisor.
8. Performs inventory cycle count responsibilities as assigned - counts and records inventory items.
9. Takes pride in the environment, performs clean up duties on a regular basis along with other Warehouse personnel to maintain a safe and well organized work environment.
10. Coordinates work assignments with a small team of coworkers.
11. Other duties as assigned.
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds independently - approximately 25% of the time.
• The ability to operate a pallet jack; hand jack; hand truck.
• Normal physical activities involved in every day warehouse work. (bending, stooping, walking, lifting)
• Forklift operation required of some warehouse workers.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIRED:
Punctual with regular attendance
Ability to work well within a team
On occasion overtime may be necessary. It is minimal, seasonal and will be unusual.
Ability to work independently with consistent results: quantity and quality (good pace)
High school diploma or equivalent
Must be able to read, write and speak English
MATERIAL/EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Pallet jack, hand jack; hand truck, Stand up Man lift, forklift a plus but not mandatory
Computer shipping systems helpful but not mandatory