Corestaff is holding an OPEN HOUSE JOB FAIR for a Data Entry Administrator. Come in and start work on 1/22!!!
When - Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Time - 9a-12p
Location- 4801 Woodway suite 290, Houston Texas 77056
Individuals assigned to this temporary position will perform routine and repetitive clerical duties independently and according to established procedure. The responsibilities of this position could include opening and processing the mail, photocopying, prepping and scanning documents, and data entry of property information.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Data Entry: Process property updates, corrections and changes to the on-line tax information system. Maintain required levels of data entry production with solid speed and accuracy. Testing will be required.
• Prepping & Scanning Documents: Prepare documents for imaging by removing staples and repairing torn pages. Maintain required levels of production of scanned documents.
• Opening & Processing Mail: Date stamp, open, sort and process mail for distribution. Maintain required levels of production of mail processing.
• Hours- Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Professional dress
• Must maintain excellent attendance and punctuality record
Qualifications and Skills
• Must be high school graduate or equivalent.
• Must have experience with the use of a personal computer and specific skills in Microsoft Word.
• Must be able to follow directions, research problems, make decisions and work well with others.
• Must be able to read, write and articulate property information.
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time with ability to reach and bend.
• Must be able to lift 30-pound file boxes.
• Must be able to meet production schedules and work with heavy volume of mail processing.
• Must be able to understand and carry out verbal, and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Note: Job fair is located in the Galleria area, actually work will occur at 290 and Pinemont