Goodwill Professional Hiring Event
Wednesday, January 24th
12:00 PM to 3:00 PM
4005 Campus Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76119
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is expanding and adding professional positions in an effort to serve our community by empowering people with disabilities, disadvantages and barriers to employment. If you are motivated and interested in making an impact in the community that we serve, this could be an opportunity for you, come and join our Team!
There are openings for the following positions:
• Virtual Training Manager
• GoodWill Works Program Manager
• Employment Specialist for VetWorthy Program
• Business and Partnership Developer for GoodWill Works Program
• Business and Partnership Developer
• Intake and Assessment Specialist
• North Texas Institute (NTI) Recruiter
• CDL Instructor – Professional Truck Driver for NTICD
• S.T.A.R.S. Associate Instructor
Goodwill Industries of Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Take your friends with you!