We're hiring! Gwynnie Bee is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women's clothing by applying technology and innovation in areas that few have ventured. Our offices are in India, New York, and California, with our Distribution Center in Groveport, Ohio. Our members trust us to deliver from start to finish. We need team members who are hardworking, dependable, excited to work for a growing company, and love to learn new skills.
How to Apply:
Attend our Job Fair! March 21 & 22 1:00pm - 4:00pm
5650 Green Pointe Drive N, Suite C, Groveport, OH 43125
We offer several shift options ranging from:
- Monday - Wednesday (3, 12 hours shifts)
- Thursday - Saturday (3, 12 hour shifts)
- Monday - Saturday (Call Center shifts vary depending on business needs)
What we offer:
- Weekly competitive pay
- Excellent benefits packages: medical, dental and vision, and 401K
- Paid holidays and time off
- Development and cross-training opportunities
- Customer Service
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- One - Two years of experience in warehouse or dry cleaning, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills
Physical Demands/ Working Environment:
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment. Working environments, include but are not limited to warehouse, climate controlled office, and a variety of work environments.
- This job may entail hot indoor air temperatures, noisy conditions, standing for long periods of time and lifting garments and supplies.
- May be required to lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 40 pounds. A full range of body motion it required on the job to include frequent sitting, bending, stooping, crouching, lifting, carrying, grasping, pinching, feeling, walking, standing, climbing, driving, pushing/pulling, handling, balancing, reaching on all planes.