Job Fair for CAREGivers and Certified Nursing Assistants on 3/20/17 from 1:00-4:00! Please make sure to bring your current driver's license and proof of auto insurance. On-The-Spot Interviews, Immediate work available for qualified individuals! For faster processing, please fill out an application ahead of time on our website at www.homeinstead.com/250
*Shift premiums for the weekends- $10/hr minimum
*Profit Sharing Bonuses Twice a Year~ the more you work, the more you bonus!
*Recognition Programs & Much More!
Job Fair will be held at the Decatur Chamber of Commerce
515 6th Ave NE
Decatur, AL 35601
Fite Building Board Room
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- 19 years of age or older
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits in Marshall County, Limestone County, Morgan County and Madison County!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers