Los Angeles, CA
Job Number: 332442
Kindred Hospital - RN Job Fair
Friday - February 23, 7:30am - 4pm
5525 W. Slauson Ave. Los Angeles 90056
Offering up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus to qualified RN's!
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as a Registered Nurse! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients' home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazines "Most Admired Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
• Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
• Develop nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family, and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
• Communicate changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
• Participate in discharge planning process.
• Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing as Registered Nurse / RN or Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program as a Registered Nurse / RN.
• Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
• BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
• Minimum six months as a Registered nurse / RN with Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
For more information, please contact Lori Loop at Lori.Loop@kindred.com
EOE. M/W/V/D. Drug Free Workplace.