Mission Viejo Montessori
WHY work at MVM
At Mission Viejo Montessori we respect our talented teachers! We share in a teachers goal to bring joy and discovery to early-childhood education. Through the love and dedication of our teachers, and our purposefully designed classroom environments, we provide opportunities for children to explore, imagine, and foster a lifelong love of learning. In addition, we build strong ties with families and communities to share our passion for education and meet children's ever-changing needs in a fun and positive atmosphere.
- Intimate Close Knit School
- Dedicated Team Members
- Amazing Families
- Opportunities for Growth
- Competitive compensation
- 30-50% childcare tuition discount
- Professional development
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision options available
- Tuition reimbursement
WHO - Available Positions
We are currently looking for an inspired and well qualified Lead Teachers and Associate Teachers for our Infant Program and Preschool Program.
Every role is pivotal in a small school --your contributions will help shape children's lives and our program. For this reason, the ideal candidate will have a true desire to grow in early childhood education. We maintain the highest standards of quality care and education, and believe strongly in developing talent and supporting our staff every step of the way.
The right candidate will be energetic and experienced in developing safe, fun, and nurturing environments for children and their families. Since children's needs are constantly changing, you must also be highly organized, flexible, and able to demonstrate compassion and patience.
Inspire a love of learning and make a positive difference in each child's development and growth by creating and leading educational programs for our children.
Create a safe, healthy, and welcoming learning environment.
Build trusting relationships and develop open lines of communication with staff, parents, and children.
Supervise classroom activities in a proactive, patient, and loving manner.
Provide unparalleled customer service.
Ensure full compliance with Montessori Education's curricula, procedures, and standards.
- High school diploma or GED required for all Teacher positions
- Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Minimum of Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) preferred for Lead Teacher roles
- Hands-on teaching, care-giving, or leadership experience preferred for Leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- High level of flexibility and willingness to work all shifts
- Must be at least 18 years
HOW & WHEN to apply
Attend our Open House Hiring Event: Sunday 9-11AM 9/17/17
Please Bring: Resume, Transcripts, and any references