Looking for a new opportunity! Join us for our job fair!
Office Depot Hiring Event
Tuesday 10/17/17-Thursday 10/19/17
1105 Xenium Lane N Ste 100 Plymouth, MN 55441
Hiring Warehouse Associates, starting pay $14hr
Hiring Equipment Operators, starting pay $15hr
-Warehouse Associate performs a variety of functions to include but not limited to receiving, production and inventory control in an automated, high volume pick/pack operation. There are also warehouse associate positions on the loading dock that will load cartons onto trailers and perform general material handling and warehousing tasks, requiring manual loading and repeated, frequent lifting of up to 75 pounds.
-Equipment Operator operates forklift equipment to lift, carry, move, position and stock palletized merchandise in a high volume pick/pack operation. Additionally, operates stock picker and reach truck.
• High school diploma or equivalent education preferred plus a minimum of one year experience in related area.
• Good communication, math and reading skills.
• General knowledge of warehouse procedures and ability to operate a pallet jack.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds regularly and 150 infrequently.
• Basic communication and computer skills.
• 20/20 vision (corrected) and normal hearing range.
• Able to withstand exposure to dust, fumes, cold and heat environments.
• The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.