PANERA BREAD HIRING RETAIL ASSOCIATES AND DELIVERY DRIVERS! JOB FAIR MONDAY 9/18, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Panera Bread Bakery-Café
14740 W. Colfax (Colorado Mills)
Lakewood, CO. 80401
Work close to home! Associates receive free meals during training!
Team Members: We are seeking friendly individuals 18+ to join our team! You will be cross trained in multiple areas including: cashier, barista, line / food production, dining room, prep and dishwashing. Please have Saturday and Sunday work availability. These are long-term, year round positions.
Delivery Drivers: A Driver's primary responsibility is to coordinate the set-up and accuracy of orders, and then deliver them on-time with superior service! Other duties may include secondary assignments in the café.
We offer Delivery Drivers:
- Mileage reimbursement, TIPS - paid daily (CASH!)
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate school, a 2nd job, or just life itself!
- 65% DISCOUNT on meals on a work day so that you can enjoy our superior items, too
- $100 referral program for referring other drivers to Panera
- FUN and CASUAL work environment - our uniform includes jeans!
- We provide shirts, hats and coats for all drivers
DELIVERY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY:
- Ability to provide a warm and friendly customer experience
- Personal vehicle- clean and in good condition
- Valid driver's license and clean driver's record
- Proof of insurance
- Able to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 10:30am - 8:30pm
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Willingness to work in Café when not driving
- Must be 18 or older and pass a background check, including criminal history.
Competitive hourly rate based on experience. Panera Bread offer opportunities for raises twice a year based on performance! Once training is completed, our Associates receive a 65% meal discount during shift.
We train and promote great leaders. You could become a certified trainer, Store Opener, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager and eventually a General Manager. Come grow with us!
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY WEDNESDAY! 3:00pm - 5:00pm.
Step 2. Once application has been submitted, please contact Recruiter Sally Garrard 720-839-7282.