Date: Wednesday October 18, 2017
Where: Cicero American Job Center
2138 S. 61st Court, 3rd Floor
Cicero, IL. 60804
Be a Part of Something Meaningful.
Is there anything more rewarding than contributing to the health and well-being of others? At Preferred Meals, we are making a daily impact in the lives of students, seniors, and travelers through highly nutritious meals that meet and exceed USDA guidelines. Through a high quality component meal system, we provide schools, airlines, health care providers and more with a well-balanced menu of fresh and frozen foods, while helping them minimize waste and maximize their dollars.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will report to the Bakery Production Manager and work in a variety of production lines supplying the line with product to ensure smooth operation.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Manufactures and assembles frozen and fresh food products.
• Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
• Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment.
• Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
• Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of difficulty of their job functions.
• Observe Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Exposure to high and/or low temperatures
• Stand 8 Hours
• Lift 40+ Lbs.
• Fast Paced
• Handling food equipment.
HOURS - 1st Shift
SALARY: $8.75 hourly