Caregiver Job Fair:
1/15 - 1/16/2018 11am - 2pm at 6110 Fair Oaks Blvd. Suite #A Carmichael CA 95608
Please bring your resume and attend the job fair if you are interested to join our team!
Reliance Community is currently hiring qualified caregivers for senior living facilities in the greater Sacramento area, which includes Sacramento, Roseville, Carmichael, Rocklin, and Elk Grove areas. Fast growing company with advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance.
2) Medication reminders/assistance.
3) Meal preparation/assistance.
4) Companion care.
6) Performing light housekeeping tasks.
7) Washing and ironing laundry.
8) Accompanying clients to appointments.
9) Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues.
10) Providing stabilization and assistance with walking/sitting, and positioning in bed.
11) Skilled in dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer's patients.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Must be minimum of 19 years of age with legal work permit
2. Holds the minimum education, experience and skills to perform responsibilities. At least 6 months of care-giving or related experience required
3. Must have and continue a clean Criminal Background report
4. Clean result of Live Scan finger prints
5. Understand, speak, read and write English clearly
6. Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
7. Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
8. Ability to walk independently up and down a normal flight of 13-15 stairs
9. Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solutions
10. Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
11. Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
12. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
13. Must have reliable transportation
14. Current TB test
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Salary: $11.00 to $16.00 /hour