The REMM Group is seeking a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician to join the team for two of Apartment Communities in Alhambra and San Dimas, CA.
The REMM Group is one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the real estate management industry. We value our employees offering a positive work environment, great work life balance, fun team-oriented environment, competitive pay, rental discounts and opportunities to continue career advancement. Glassdoor and Yelp Ratings show our team work and company culture in a positive way.
Come join our team and receive:
• Life Insurance
• Paid Sick Leave
• Holiday/Vacation Pay
• Turnover and renovation of apartments
• Responds and completes maintenance service requests in a timely professional manner
• Maintain the Cleanliness and Curb appeal of the property
• Responsible for routine maintenance and emergency problems if needed
• Communicate with excellent customer service to team and residents
• Strategically plan how to turn units with your team
• Keeps storage facilities and equipment in an organized way and working condition
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• The candidate must be a high school graduate and a valid driver's license.
• Experience and technical skills with apartments/multi-family housing needed.
• Problem solve and take initiative, working with a minimum amount of supervision.
• Lease up experience is required.
• High Sense of urgency while maintaining high quality standards.
• Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, Cleaning, Drywall, and Painting.
• Great communication skills.
• Candidate must be able to work in an environment in which demands and priorities change rapidly.
• Yardi a plus but not required
To be considered and submit application, please forward your updated resume.
A Little More About the REMM Group, AMO: New hires find us one of the best places in property management to work. Our commitment to training, motivation, and team development creates a culture of excellence. Our company provides its employees with the tools needed to succeed and monitors and rewards their employees' success. Our employees enjoy their work and believe that they are making a positive difference in their community.
We have been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. Our team at the REMM Group manages over (40) apartment communities, which consists of over 5,000 apartment homes in Southern California. The REMM Group has been awarded the 2013 AMO of the Year (2013 Accredited Management Organization of the Year) by the Institute of Real Estate Management Orange County.
The REMM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.