4754 County Rd
Minnetonka MN 55345
December 13th 9:30AM-2:00PM
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? SAS Retail Services may have a great opportunity for you!
Retail merchandising is a critical link between consumers and the products on store shelves. Merchandisers ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer's sales.
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer's shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results. At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Who we're looking for:
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service oriented, enjoy using technology, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working with a team to solve our clients' biggest challenges.
What we offer
• GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
• At SAS Retail Services, you will be eligible to participate in a 401(k) program with company match. You may also be eligible for an Associate Referral Bonus program.
What will I be doing?
As a Merchandiser, you will help ensure customer satisfaction by:
• Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
• Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
• Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
• Re-tag shelves in the store
Education and/or Experience :
• Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
• Planogram experience preferred
• High School diploma preferred
Associate Skills Needed:
• Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
• Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
• Reliable transportation as some travel may be required