Customer Service Hiring Event!
When: Tuesday, October 17
Time: 11am to 3pm
Where: 700 Carillon Parkway, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Bring 3 copies of your resume and come dressed business professional.
Spectrum is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Spectrum is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Spectrum's business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Provides basic customer support related to Spectrum services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Spectrum and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation.
• Full Benefits
• Flexible Schedules
• Discounted Cable Services
• Starting Pay Rate - $12.35/hr
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Take your friends with you!