The new Goddard School in Rocklin is seeking Infant/Toddler/Preschool/PreK teachers to join our growing team!
Job Fair on Wednesday October 18th from 6-7pm. Come meet our fantastic faculty and tour our beautiful new facility.
This is a chance to be part of something groundbreaking! We are looking for dedicated, creative, teachers who are passionate about early childhood education. The most qualified teachers will be contacted for a follow-up onsite interview. To be considered for a position at The Goddard School, please bring a copy of a lesson plan you've written in the past, your resume, and any references.
The Goddard School® has a nationally renowned program with a Piaget-based (Learning through Play) foundation. A leader in the franchised private preschool industry, The Goddard School is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence. The focus of our program is to create a life-long love of learning.
We're building a faculty of loving, dedicated teachers who understand our children's needs. We recognize that each child is a unique individual, capable of reaching their full potential with a helping hand. We seek highly-qualified, creative, early-childhood educators who can adopt Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
We are looking for fun and dynamic Lead Teachers in the infant, toddler, and preschool rooms for our school. For FLEX teachers, we are looking for individuals who are looking to gain more experience in their career as an educational professional and love working with others as a team.
Our Teachers work together:
• Developing innovative and engaging lesson plans that abide by Goddard standards
• Meeting the individual needs of the children
• Effectively and professionally communicating to parents and fellow staff members
• Participating in staff meetings and training events
• Lead and set tone for a developmentally appropriate classroom environment
• Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
• Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child's age and developmental level
• Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem, intellectual stimulation, and social skills
• Building teamwork
• Using computer-based and written assessment tools
• Committing to continuing education and staying current on the latest early childhood practices
High School Diploma
At least one year of prior childcare experience
Pursuing early education degree with a minimum of 6 ECE units (3 MUST be in infant/toddler)
Lead Teacher Qualifications
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field OR current CDA or enrollment in credentialing program
• At least two years of prior classroom experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
• Strong written and communication skills
• Current CPR and First Aid Training
The Goddard School offers a generous, competitive package for full-time employees:
Compensation based on experience, education and certifications
Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field
Please attach complete resume with salary requirements when applying.