Who We Are:
The Price Center is a non-profit human service organization which recently moved to a newly renovated building in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to support and enhance the lives of individuals by encouraging personal growth and active participation in the community, and respecting individual preferences and diversity.
Where: 27 Christina St, Newton, MA 02461
When: Wednesday, October 18, 2017; 9am-1:30pm
We are hiring for the following positions:
Residential Case Managers (PT & FT), Awake Overnight Staff, Day Habilitation, Health & Wellness Coach, Life Skills Coach, Vocational Skills Coach
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
• You also must be able to successfully pass a CORI check, fingerprint background check, and a driving record check.
This is a free event! Hiring Managers will be on site to conduct one-on-one interviews. Please send your cover letter and resume to schedule an interview.
Why would you want to work for The Price Center?
We are committed to our employees! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
• Great medical (employer pays 83% of premium which is a great value)
• Great dental insurance
• Long term disability insurance, life insurance (paid by the agency).
• 403(b) Retirement matching plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Generous paid vacation and time-off.