We are hosting a Job Fair on Monday, September 18th & Tuesday, September 19th from 9am - 4pm at the Ultimate Staffing Office, located 111 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 950, Orlando, FL 32801. Please bring your resume and dress in professional attire.
We are currently looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills to work in a call center in the Casselberry, FL. area. The Customer Service Representative positions support a scheduling department for medical insurance. In this position, individuals are responsible for contacting customers and scheduling health and wellness appointments for current insurance holders. This includes gathering, documenting and passing on necessary information to provide appropriate and timely service. Pay rate is $11.
This position requires candidates that are able to adapt easily and work in a fast paced environment. Attendance and reliability are an absolute requirement! We are an equal opportunity employer.
What You Need:
1. Excellent customer service skills and proper phone etiquette
2. History of success and tenure in previous work experience
3. The ability to capture and enter complete and concise documentation
4. Ability to ask pertinent questions and demonstrate empathy
5. Two (2) years Customer Service or Administrative experience
6. The ability to solve complex problems
7. Professional communication skills
8. Have 2 forms of Identification
9. Type 30 WPM