Vista Proppants and Logistics Hiring Event!
Now Hiring for Sand Mine Operations.
DATE: Wednesday, November 15th
TIME: 10 am - 4 pm
PLACE: Four Points by Sheraton
5518 Starboard Drive, Midland, TX 79706
Join Our Team!
At Vista Proppants and Logistics, we know our people are the lifeblood of the company. With aggressive growth strategies in place and expansion projects transpiring through Texas, adding quality people to our current workforce of 500 employees will be essential for our company’s success.
• Class A CDL Drivers
• Heavy Equipment Operators
• Plant Operators
• Maintenance Electricians
• Maintenance Mechanics
• Quality Control Lab Techs
• Valid CDL-A license
• Must have a minimum of one year verifiable tractor trailer experience within the last three years.
• All drivers must be available and willing to work all shifts including off hours, nights, weekends and holidays and must be willing to travel intra state based on customers requirement.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR:
• 2+ years of extended operational time on a Caterpillar D9 or, similar class dozer (i.e. 49 tons with 21.4 cu yd blade capacity) with joy-stick controls required
• 2+ years of experience as a heavy mobile equipment operator in a surface mining environment
• Prior experience clearing land, slot dozing, pond and pit reclamation preferred.
• Knowledge of safe and productive operation of Cat equipment
• Ability to be a team leader in all safety aspects of the position
• Must possess the ability to operate equipment in the presence of field crew members and utilities, ensuring the safety of all persons, equipment, property and utilities in the area
• Knowledge and understanding of safe work practices associated with heavy equipment
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions and in a dusty environment
• High School diploma or GED certification
• 3+ years of operations, manufacturing, industrial or similar experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• The production process is automated, so computer knowledge is desirable
• Must speak English
• 5+ years of electrical troubleshooting and repair or similar experience
• Plant Manufacturing Journeyman or General Journeyman license
• Fluent understanding of 3-phase power supply, feeders and current limiting devices
• Experience working with electrical motors, relays, switches, sensors and lighting fixtures
• Knowledge and navigation of NEC codes
• PLC and instrumentation experience is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with changes, delays or unexpected events
• 1-2 years of Industrial Mechanic or similar experience
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing using English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
QC LAB TECH:
• High School diploma and/or GED certification
• 3+ years’ experience working in a lab environment
• Basic Chemistry experience
• General Computer use and Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Please Register before attending.
We look forward to meeting you!
Take your friends with you!