W.B. Mason will be holding open interviews on Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 9am-1pm.
Address: 1100 Schell Lane Phoenixville, PA 19460
To view the job description or to apply online, wbmason.com/careers
WB Mason Company, Inc.
Job Title: Supply Delivery Driver FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Gold Star Supervisor
Makes deliveries to WB Mason customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Makes timely deliveries to customers - placing items to customer specification
• Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
• Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
• Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
• Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
• Drives safely and maintains valid driver's license
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma
• One to two years of Driving experience preferred
• Customer Service experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills with an ability to converse, read & write in English
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Clean driving record
• Valid driver's License
• Current DOT card
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.