YRC Freight is looking for Linehaul & Combo Drivers!
Attend our upcoming Hiring Event to learn more!
March 15th from 10a - 5pm
14700 E. Smith Road, Aurora, CO 80011
We are looking for drivers who go the extra mile. That’s why we go the extra mile for our drivers.
The Linehaul Driver will drive trucks and trailers to safely and efficiently transport materials in liquid or packaged form to and from specified destinations.
Our Combo Drivers are one part professional city driver, one part dockworker. As a combo driver for YRC Freight, you will be able to bring your skills to a diverse role that allows you to do a little bit of everything.
• 21 or older
• Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Hazardous Material endorsement. Ability to operate a commercial motor vehicle in adverse road, weather, and traffic conditions.
• One year of tractor-trailer driving experience.
• A current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents a history of safe operation.
Experience in the transportation industry.
There are many benefits to joining the YRC Freight family of professional drivers. They include:
• Competitive Salary
• Overtime pay for all hours worked greater than 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week, based on contract.
• Company-paid health and welfare at little or no cost to the employee. This includes: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, & Disability.
• Direct Deposit
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Days
• 5% Wage Increase After 1 Year, 2 Years and 3 Years
** BE HOME MORE OFTEN **
At YRC Freight, we value our drivers and their Families.
Just starting out? YRC Freight can get you in the driver’s seat and give you the skills you need to succeed.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Take your friends with you!